Colt CZ Group SE Acquired Ammunition Producer SwissAA Holding AG, iStock-1284461061

U.S.A. — Colt CZ Group SE (“ the “Group” or the “Company”) hereby announces that on June 28, 2023. It executed a share purchase agreement (“SPA”) resulting in the acquisition of a 100% stake in the Swiss ammunition producer swissAA Holding AG (“swissAA”). The transaction price will not be disclose.

The acquisition was finance from the Company’s existing cash resources, including a recent bond issue.

“We are excited about the acquisition of the swissAA Holding, a highest quality ammunition producer based in Switzerland, which is the partner of the Swiss, Belgian, German and other military and law enforcement customers. This acquisition is part of our long-term strategy to grow not only in the small arms segment, but also in related ones, with ammunition being a natural match to our core products. I am certain that the swissAA Holding‘s top-notch R&D and production capabilities will strengthen Colt CZ Group’s opportunities in the Military and Law Enforcement market,” commented Jan Drahota, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Colt CZ Group.

SwissAA produces ammunition and law enforcement technology, specializing in small caliber ammunition, specifically 5.56 mm, 7.62 mm, 9 mm, and 12.7 mm, as well as 40 mm grenade launcher ammunition. The holding consists of several 100% owned subsidiaries located in Switzerland and Hungary and holds several patents for ammo.

About Colt CZ Group SE 

Colt CZ Group is a top firearms producer for military, law enforcement, personal defense, hunting, sport shooting, and commercial use. It sells under brands like Colt, Colt Canada, Dan Wesson, Spuhr, and 4M Systems.

CZ Group is headquartere in the Czech Republic and has production facilities in the Czech Republic, the United States, Canada, and Sweden. It employs over 2,000 people in the Czech Republic, the USA, Canada, Sweden, and Germany. CZ is own by Česká zbrojovka Partners SE from 76.0%, with the remaining 24.0% being a free float.

Didn’t find what you were looking for?

An Essential Part of Combat Shooting and Tactics is to Shoot and Move

Build Your Own Portable Shooting Target Stand

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here